Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jordon turns 6

Jordon requested a "Auston Moon" cake. A what? Yeah that's what I said. I had no idea what and "Auston Moon" cake was. When I found out that Auston Moon was a disney character I wasn't sure how to/where to get an Auston Moon cake. I made a few calls/talked to a few friends and family and figured out that you can go to Walmart with a picture and they would make a face cake. Good to know. So I went to Walmart and ordered my Auston Moon cake. Whoot whoot! I thought they had got me this year.




This is Auston Moon in case you were wondering.





We took blue cupcakes to share with Jordon's class. It is a very cold / bright day hence the eyes being shut and freezing mouth look.


Happy Birthday Jordon!


6 things we love about Jordon


1. He's a good helper

2. Super smart

3. Tough

4. a good sharer

5. a good friend, brother, and son.

6. a good snuggle bunny







No comments: