Sunday, March 28, 2010

We have been down for awhile and have missed sharing some fun events in our lives. We are back and would like to share some of those events. (They're not in order- I'm trying to figure out how to move pictures around) At the kids school they had a Patriotic Program.

Is he not just the cutest? He would spend every night singing and practicing his songs to me. I think I cried every time. He is my favorite 5 year old. He is so sweet.


Here he is again standing next to one of his best buddies. He has such a great teacher. We're going to miss her.
Every kid in the school made a hand print to make a part of the flag. (My brother is the Principle and does a GREAT! job.

On St. Patricks Day the three musketeers had an all green lunch. (Actually I sent everyone to school with a green lunch too.)
Landon and a neighbor boy worked hard on their Eagle project. They're goal was to make 40 quilts to send to Haiti. Landon and Tanner ended up making 100. We are so proud of Landon and the hard work he has done to achieve this goal.
We have had several birthdays. Madison turned 16. We are grateful for Madison and the sweet person that she is.
Madison had a group of friends over to celebrate this special birthday. We are glad that she has good friends.
The girls ended up going to Jump On It and then coming back to our house to play curses, have cake and ice cream, and open presents.
Joe had his 4th birthday. He wanted to have hamburgers for dinner and puppy cupcakes. We love Joe. He brings joy to our house. Joe is always making us smile with his silliness.
Maron turned a whopping 9. She wanted a giant twinkie cake for her cake. This was definitely the hardest thus far. We love Maron for being such an awesome person!!!! We love her constant smile.
My Sweet Heart had a birthday too. I'm so thankful for him. I don't know what I would do without him. I'm so thankful Heavenly Father brought us together. He is a great person. My best friend. I'm thankful for his wisdom, kindness, and for being there always. We have had some experiences this year that have brought us closer that I could not have done on my own. I could go on and on. He is my Love and I'm grateful for him.

T-Dog turned 13 this year and wanted a snickers candy bar cake. We are grateful for Trenton for his helpfulness, his wittiness, and for his hugs.G- turned 2. I don't think I want him to get big yet. G is the sweetest baby boy. He tries to be big and do everything that the older boys do. He is so funny. He is always making us laugh.

G-loves anything Elmo. We made this Elmo cake for him especial.
He loves to smile for pictures. I love his smile. Gavon brings us such joy. I'm thankful that Heavenly Father let Gavon come to our house. He is everything I wanted and more. (Is he not the cutest?)
We are now somewhat caught up. Enjoy! (MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT OUR MOST RECENT POST IN THE OLDER POST - FESTIVAL OF COLORS

No comments: