First day of school. I think L is trying to show off his new height. M is now in High School. They grow up too fast.


B is in 5th grade this year at a new school that we love.

M-2 is in 3rd grade this year. I think they love not having to wear uniforms. I think I love it too.

J-1 is my favorite 5 year old and is in Kindergarten. We're excited for him. Notice what he decided to do the day befor school?

J-1 decided to ride his skateboard over a crack in the sidewalk and fell off on his face.

Notice the sweet belt buckle? Here let me zoom in.

Oh ya! Be jealous. TRANSFORMERS!

Already being a great student and turning his homework.

I think J-1 will have so much fun. I will miss him and so will J-2.

Ms. W putting on name tags.-----We had pancakes the size of plates for breakfast and a special dinner that J-2 helped make. Happy school days to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment