A glance back at our week:
We had a Family Home Evening lesson on Monday on testimonies. Our testimony is a spiritual witness of the gospel's truthfulness given to us by the Holy Ghost. There are essential parts to a testimony. If you have a desire to believe those things, your belief can grow into a knowledge that they are true.-As you develop your testimony, don't be afraid to share it!- Your testimony will grow stronger when you share it with others. Isn't that what we want? (Friend 2008) We encouraged our children to share their testimonies in church on Sunday. It was great to hear and feel their testimonies. They all did a great job.
Landon's football team played against Juan Diego on Thursday. There are sadly no pictures being that it was FREEZING!!! They sure gave that team a challenge. Christian wasn't able to be there but Grandma Brooks came and froze with me. Thanks Mom/Grandma. It was such a great game I wish I would have at least taped it. (continue down to see/read the rest)
1 comment:
Hey Am,
We usually get snow before you each year. (I think its a nice change.) We loved seeing everyone Saturday and were wondering if we'd all like to get together for Halloween. I like the paper bag pumpkins! You're such a good mother and your children are all blessed for it - even though they may not appreciate it until they're parents themselves.
Well, back to motherhood ...
Heather Shea
Post a Comment