My mom had her 65th birthday this July. All of her kids and their families pitched in to buy her a cool new red bike. I think she was surprised. She said she hasn't rode a bike for a long time and she was a little worried if she even could ride anymore. But from what I understand she gets up every morning or goes out in the evening and rides. Also from what I understand is that she (Mom) has a lot of onlookers. These onlookers say to her " When you go out to ride your bike, let us know we'd like to watch. Oh to be a kid again with a brand new red bike. We hope she enjoys riding her new bike. We love our Grandma!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
My mom had her 65th birthday this July. All of her kids and their families pitched in to buy her a cool new red bike. I think she was surprised. She said she hasn't rode a bike for a long time and she was a little worried if she even could ride anymore. But from what I understand she gets up every morning or goes out in the evening and rides. Also from what I understand is that she (Mom) has a lot of onlookers. These onlookers say to her " When you go out to ride your bike, let us know we'd like to watch. Oh to be a kid again with a brand new red bike. We hope she enjoys riding her new bike. We love our Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The angle of this photo makes my thigh look huge....oh....maybe it is huge..... We need a fixed photo! Love the bike though! It's the envy of the neighborhood!
Post a Comment